Best antivirus for windows 7

| Rabu, 30 Maret 2011

 In your opinion, what is the best antivirus software for Windows 7? Antivirus do you use to protect your computer?

I use Kaspersky Antivirus 2011. I've been using Kaspersky anti-virus since 2007. From Windows XP and now Windows 7, I still believe that Kaspersky is the best antivirus software to protect my computer and help me fight the virus very well.

Why I chose Kaspersky antivirus? First, the mild and do not use many resources to run it. Second, I can adjust the settings (Advanced Settings) and set it to what I want. Third, it is compatible to run together with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with no problems whatsoever. Finally, because Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Jackie Chan are their ambassadors, hahahahahaha, just kidding. : D

Yes it is, if you ask me what the best antivirus software for Windows 7, I would say Kaspersky. What about you?

You can download Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 with the following links:

Download

0 komentar:

 

Copyright © 2010 onepointnet